Multi-Agency Emergency Response Manual
Your safety is our top priority here at Cheshire Resilience and we are constantly working towards ways of improving our operations.
The Cheshire Resilience Forum Multi – Agency Emergency Response Manual sets out the co-ordinated response of agencies across Cheshire.Cheshire Local Resilience Forum Multi Agency Emergency Response Manual
Aim of the Document
The aim of this document is to set out the response to an emergency requiring multi agency co-ordination. It describes the agreed procedures and arrangements for effective co-ordination thereby enhancing the collective response.
The procedures adopted by each of the responding agencies to an emergency are understandably specific to the role of the agency concerned.
This document also describes the agreed procedures and arrangements for effective coordination. In this way the collective response will be enhanced
- To provide an overview of the response to Major Emergencies within the Cheshire Resilience Forum (CRF) area.
- To promote and enhance existing integrated emergency management arrangements
- To describe the agreed procedures and arrangements for co-ordinating the response effectively
- To provide a briefing and training aid
- To signpost the key plans and procedures produced through the work of the CRF that may be activated in the event of a Major Emergency
To provide summaries of the roles and responsibilities of each of the responding agencies to a Major Emergency
This manual provides a multi agency generic overview to emergencies and should be treated as a guide.
It offers a framework to allow those involved in responding to an emergency to work together as efficiently and effectively as possible.
This manual is not intended to provide detail on topic specific or agency specific plans.
Appendix B provides a list of additional plans available.
This document has been prepared primarily for the information and guidance of the responding agencies, but will provide guidance for any other stakeholders who may have a role in the response to an emergency.